Opening for Professional Baker/ Pastry Chef/ Cake Decorator
Applicant should be a hardworking, punctual and safety conscious individual who has considerable experience working within a bakery environment. Candidates must be punctual and able to get up early for work. This position requires knowledge of the baking process for various baked goods including but not limited to cakes, cookies, pastries, pies, muffins and other fine baked goods. Candidates should possess a sound grasp of merchandising as well as be able to produce enticing baked goods which are attractive to customers.
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience in Baking and decorating techniques for baked-goods
- Able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- Able to read, write and perform simple math problems
- Able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
- Able to work well with others as a team member
- Passion for serving people
- Ensuring that the daily bakery range is made to a high standard in a timely, safe and consistent manner.
- Constructing and assembling baked-goods
- Baking and decorating baked goods.
- Cleaning bakery machinery, equipment, storage and preparation areas.
- Keeping the bakery area safe for staff and customers alike.
- Accurately following recipe formulas and weighing ingredients.
- Assisting with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring that baking equipment is fully functional and stored correctly.
- Running the bakery mixer.
- Cleaning areas after use.
- Rolling and cutting dough into shapes.
- Measuring and mixing ingredients into dough according to a recipe.
- Wrapping and packing bread after it has been made.
- Monitoring the ovens.
- Able to work according to tight production schedules.
- Taking the bread out of the tins.
- Baking, icing and decorating cakes.
To inquire about or apply for this position, please email resumes to email@example.com
- Wait Staff
- Kitchen Manager
For further information, please call:
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org