Welcome to our Restaurant
- Jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- Cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cracked pepper
- Tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat.
- Preheat an grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Want to have my Engagement celebration at this place.
Nice and cozy! Good job!
It was closing, kept showing up every day and working as hard as ever,
because they knew there were people who counted on the brakes
that they made
Now, as the business of standing mast-heads, ashore or afloat, is a
very ancient and interesting one, let us in some measure expatiate
On the after side, or side next the stern of the ship, is a
comfortable seat, with a locker underneath for umbrellas,
comforters, and coats